Sweet cream cold foam is a luscious and frothy topping that adds an indulgent touch to your coffee drinks. This creamy foam is perfect for those who prefer their coffee sweet and smooth. Whether you enjoy a classic latte or a trendy iced coffee, adding this sweet foam to your drink can take your caffeine fix to the next level.
This decadent foam can be found at most coffee shops but did you know that you can also make it at home? With just a few ingredients and some simple equipment, you can whip up a batch of this foam to enjoy whenever you want.
Not only is making your own cold foam at home cost-effective but it also allows you to customize the sweetness and flavor to your liking. Give this recipe a try and elevate your coffee game to the next level.
Creamy Cloud & Frosty Whip Recipe
Looking for the perfect sweet cream cold foam recipe? Look no further than the Creamy Cloud & Frosty Whip Recipe! This easy-to-follow recipe combines heavy cream, vanilla syrup, ice and cold milk to create a velvety and indulgent topping for your coffee drinks. The result is a creamy and smooth foam that adds a touch of sweetness and a delightful texture to your coffee. With Creamy Cloud & Frosty Whip Recipe, you’ll be able to make the perfect creamy foam every time. Try it out and elevate your coffee game to the next level!
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and vanilla syrup.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the mixture on high speed until it becomes thick and forms stiff peaks.
- Add ice and cold milk in a separate glass.
- Spoon the sweet cream mixture on top of the milk and ice mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
How many calories are in vanilla sweet cream cold foam?
The number of calories in vanilla sweet cream cold foam can vary depending on the specific recipe and serving size but typically it contains around 100-150 calories per serving. However, this can increase depending on the amount of heavy cream and sugar used in the recipe. If you are concerned about calorie intake, you can modify the recipe by using low-fat milk and reducing the amount of sugar and cream used in the foam.
How to make Starbucks sweet cream cold foam?
Here’s how to make Starbucks-style sweet cream cold foam at home:
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Electric mixer or handheld frother
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vanilla syrup and heavy cream.
- Using an electric mixer or handheld frother, whip the mixture on high speed until it forms stiff peaks. This should take about 1-2 minutes.
- Add ice and pour in the 2% milk In a glass.
- Spoon the sweet cream mixture on top of the milk filling the glass to the top.
- Give the glass a gentle swirl to mix the sweet cream with the milk.
- Enjoy your delicious Starbucks-style sweet cream cold foam with your favorite coffee drink. You can also adjust the sweetness of the foam by adding more or less vanilla syrup to your liking.
Is it possible to add sweet cream cold foam to any beverage?
The versatility of sweet cream cold foam allows it to be added to a variety of beverages. Whether it’s hot or iced coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, teas or cold brews, the vanilla cream cold foam can be a delicious addition that can enhance the flavor and texture of your drink. So go ahead and try adding sweet cream cold foam to your favorite beverage to enjoy its creamy sweetness.
Is it possible to make this recipe without the foam?
You can use this recipe as a creamer in any beverage either hot or cold. For a foam-free version, simply combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake until blended. Then, add the vanilla sweet cream to your preferred drink such as hot coffee, Earl Grey tea, iced coffee or cold brew.
Is it possible to make this recipe dairy-free?
Certainly! Making this sweet cream dairy-free is simple. Replace the milk with your preferred plant-based milk such as vanilla almond milk. Substitute the heavy cream with full-fat coconut cream or any plant-based creamer of your choice. This recipe is adaptable to different dietary needs and preferences.